Ovention Conveyor Ovens | Kitchen Equipment
Attention All Micro Breweries & Bistros!!! The Ovention is what you’re looking for:
Speed & Convenience
In c-stores, supermarkets and retail, your customers can’t wait, and neither can you. You need quick batches and quick made-to-order. Take a look at cook times for typical high-volume items:
- Pepperoni Pizza 2:30
- Ham & Cheese Paninis 1:45
- Ham & Cheese Subs 0:50
- Egg, Bacon, Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches 2:20
You need a variety of menu items to keep your customers coming back. In addition to pizzas and toasted sandwiches, here’s just a sampling of what you can do in an Ovention oven:
- Hot dogs
- Chicken Wings
- Crab Cakes
- Soft Pretzels
- Baked Cheese Bites
- Grilled Vegetables
Ease of Use
Staff turnover is a challenge for any business. You need systems that are operator friendly and make good food:
- Controls are programmable for 1,000 menu items.
- Preload one batch while another is cooking.
- Food automatically exits the oven when finished-no overcooking.
- Push the button and let Ovention do the work.
Maybe you don’t have a hood and don’t want one-and don’t want the expense. All Ovention ovens are certified for ventless operation:
- Multiple catalytic converters clean the oven’s exhaust so you don’t need a hood.
- Underwriter’s Laboratories has tested and certified to Ventless standards.
- No hood saves you valuable dollars, PLUS it means you can set up the oven just about anywhere in your facility.