This exciting and unique position in the world of Restaurant design, build and supply is for a high energy individual who will not only be building relationships with existing customers but also be seeking expansion daily for new customers and growth of this 40 years + company. Networking skills a must! As a team player- A love and appreciation for food and culinary needs is an asset as this will be a constant topic in your daily conversations. Working closely with Chefs, owners, designers and contractors when it comes to the beginning and end result of a business vision and success. The sky is he limit when it comes to this position. Join our team today!
Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative maintains strong customer relationships with existing customers while developing new customer potential by offering professional, effective and efficient solutions. The incumbent promotes and sells existing and new products to meet sales objectives and achieve sales results.
· Communicates with existing customers to secure continuing sales and maintain strong customer relationships;
· Optimizes the existing customer base by promoting and selling existing and new products and services to our customers;
· Offers professional, effective and efficient solutions to customer inquiries;
· Provide quotations, literature, and other support/materials for customers;
· Develops new customer potential by examining market opportunities and potential customer needs, tailoring products and services, and selling solutions to potential customers;
· Communicates customer concerns on inventory and delivery so that customer loyalty is maintained and patterns continually evolve with customers changing requirements;
· Participates in trade shows, training and associated product meetings where appropriate
· Post Secondary education in Business Administration or a related discipline ideal
· A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of industry products is ideal;
· Demonstrated sales and cold-calling experience, ideally within the industry;
· Consistently meeting deadlines within a fast paced work environment and works effectively within time constraints
· Strong ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts.
· Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships;
· Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment;
· Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
· Restaurant Equipment Knowledge an asset
Job Type: Full-time
· Sales: 5 years
Required license or certification:
· Driver’s License