OFFICE ADMIN BOOKKEEPER
Being #1 in service and customer support, Brugman Food Equipment is looking to expand our team to not only establish relationships with our current customers, but also build relationships with our new ones. We are looking for another TEAM player to join our existing team to assist our daily office duties.
Upbeat & positive mindset a MUST.
- Overseeing all phases of Accounts Payable and Receivable, including timely and accurate invoice, check preparation and mailing
- Posting bills into QuickBooks database and producing financial reports and analyses as required.
- Conducting transfers on Caft System
- Preparing bi weekly payroll and expense checks
- Ensuring all monthly payments and contract invoices have been issued and bank deposits are current
- Liaising with vendors and customers regarding billings and collections
- Reconciling monthly bank and credit card statements
- Responsible for overseeing purchasing of merchandise inventory and sales
- Prepare business remittances (GST, PST, Source, WCB and Corp Taxes)
- Miscellaneous on-going front-office administrative tasks such as electronic file maintenance, inventory control, answering the telephone, monitoring mail, assisting with correspondence and mailings, and general problem solving.
- 2-3 years professional experience in bookkeeping with strong payables background
- Demonstrates integrity and ability to act in a truthful manner, to present accurate and appropriate information and to exercise excellent judgment in regard to confidential information.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel and overall database management.
- Shows initiative, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to work harmoniously in a team effort.
- Willingness to be flexible and to work on administrative tasks in addition to financial tasks.
- Strong references
- 2-3 years office management experience.
Please note: This is a maternity leave position with a possibility of permanency
Job Type: Contract
- Bookkeeping: 2 years
Email Resume to: Ashley@brugman.ca or fax to 604-460-6650